23 November, 2009

Back

TADAIMA !!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Oh how I missed blogging so much. Held back so much when I was in Ipoh. I promised myself to not touch my blog until now, when I get back to Penang. Reached home on friday night and was bloody exhausted. Had a newsletters-reading marathon for two nights. XD And I'm glad I finally replied SOBA. =3

A month without updates. I've even started writing a chinese diary since I couldnt blog here. Wonder if I'm gonna continue writing it. XP A month without blogging. I find it a little different, I mean, the way I use english. Must be due to the lack of using the languate in Ipoh. Eversince I got there, I havent really spoke in english. I think I need proper english convos.. *sigh*

....My mind is blank now. Exhausted I guess. I've been going to bed at 5am for the past two nights and I'm still sick, the usual flu, nothing much.

Just to say, I'm back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment