24 November, 2009

At Least..

Finally the messages are getting through. I talked to Jojo for a while.. I still prefer to meet up with her and talk. Trying to identify all these damn blurry alphabets on this blurry screen is gonna make me go blind soon enough man.

I receive many surprises tonight. Okay maybe not that many, but it's definitely more than one, and normally two surprises in a row are enough of suprises. Oh great me and my blah again. XP

A classmate surprised me. I felt kinda...touched actually. Hee. She actually asked what happened to me when she saw my pm. You might think that I'm exaggerating but really, I felt a little warm and teary when I saw her msg. She's not that super duper close to me, although we are good friends. So her concern surprised me. My msn's always quiet so yeah... Thanks. =3

.....Finally I'm yawning. I'm heading off to bed early tonight. Will have to get up earlier for work tomorrow.. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment