23 August, 2009

Rain French

I'm home. =3 The past two weeks were very very tiring. It wasnt due to not being able to go home, more of my aunt's visit and also the burden of assignments. If it wasnt for my cheerful classmates, life would've been a lot more unbearable, especially when I couldnt go home for the weekends. I'm not complaining about not going home, really. Coz I have 5 classmates from batu pahat, and they didnt go home for more than a month. I'm not the only one missing home. I should be grateful.

Everyone was looking forward to this august break, to go home. But our class is one of the lucky ones to be chosen to participate in the merdeka celebration at KL. So yeah, no going home. >.< The part we're involved in, is called the choir. Remember those people switching colour flags, forming combinations of words or something? Ya I cant believe I'm gonna be one of them this year. Hahaha. And the ironic thing is I've been wondering who are those people playing with the colours in the tv for so many years. Oh well, now I know. XD Hee nee is getting serious in KL. So there were rumours saying the national celebration might even be cancelled. And then we dont have to be there! XD I dont mind going there, but when you have so many assignments on hand... Sorry. >.< Now I'm home coz..... NO IT'S NOT CANCELLED. Hanya ditundakan. DITUNDAKAN. I still have to rush back by the 27th as we'll have to leave on friday morning from the campus. Actually that was still okay. But now... Lemme see, I have this KBL, China's History, 2 Math coursework, another moral but no sumbang mahram this time... Oh and something with basketball and also some work to reply on our class forum. It's one of our IT assignments. Discussions made there will be graded. So with all these work, I still have to rush to a friend's place along with another few on tuesday, then we'll start work. Which means, I have only today and tomorow left to deal with my personal stuff. OTL. I'm gonna say something similar to liyun's post. The rainy morning sure gives me the french-ness. I was looking at the droplets on my window too, when I started to think of so many people. A month flew by, and so many things have happened. It aches to think that I couldnt meet up with ning before she left. It also hurts to realise the fact that, there were so many times when my friends have hard times, and I couldnt be there for them. Getting busy in the campus, loaded with all the scary assignments make me feel like I'm cut out of the world or something. Yes I'm having a great time with my active classmates. They're really nice, I cant possibly ask for more. Thanks guys, if you do see this that is. XD But still... Damn I do really miss so many of you peeps. Greedy me I know. >.<

There's this mysterious abdominal pain which have been hurting me for almost more than a week, making the assignment-stress worse. I'm getting tired, day by day. I do hope I can hang on, at least for another few months. I must. OOOOSSSSHHHHHH !!!!!

I have so much more to tell, so much more to say. But I cant seem to squeeze out a few hours to write personal emails. So I'm giving brief updates here first. It's more convenient for the moment. I remember typing a long long email and everything went hang. It was soooooo *beep*.

My goal for now: To meet up with wei yun before she leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment