16 June, 2010

Weird Bird

This bird came flying into the our porch. And INTO THE WOK OF OIL. Fortunately the oil is cool and the oil level isn't that deep. Only half of its body is immersed in the oil. I didn't really notice the noise it's been making until I went out to collect the clothes outside. The raindrop sounds I heard was actually the sound of the splashes the bird made. == Anyway, I couldn't get it out so I gave dad a ring on the phone. He asked me use the thongs to get it out. OH MAI GAWD. Okay fine, so I did try using the thongs. And guess what, it SCREECHED !!!! Waleh that frightened the hell out of me and backed away so fast. Orz.

It's been there for the past three hours I think. And that bird has already splashed out one third of the whole wok of oil. ==


A bird with a particular taste in choosing its body wash. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment