04 June, 2018

I Can Hardly Write Anymore

So.. A friend suggested that I should pick up writing again and......

I don't know what to say anymore. Struggling with grammar and out of ideas to express via words. THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN. Actually I think I DID a blog challenge before. Starting googling for apt challenges that I feel comfortable to write with, and I found my old posts regarding that blog challenge I did. Crap I could express myself pretty well through writing back then.

I made an effort to filter the links and lists on Bloggy before I began writing this. Some blog links don't even exist anymore. *awkward laugh* I'll update the list later, obviously procrastination at work again.

A great deal happened this year. No resolutions were achieved. I notice that I still fail at keeping all the important people around me. Maybe that's because I don't know how to appreciate them, or my way of showing affection and love just scare people away.. 

People come and go.. Nothing stays forever. 
I just gotta live with that sad fact, and be strong. 

I hope to return soon. >_> 

No comments:

Post a Comment