12 August, 2009

Not Really An Update

A month has passed, and congratulations to me. I'm still alive. =D I'm now here for the sake of being here, blogging for the sake of blogging. I'm crapping again. :P

I think I might be staying up late for these few nights. Hopefully. TT^TT If not, I'll have to remain like this for months till I get my beloved lappy. Oh I really had no idea that a lappy is sooooooo compulsory here. You do almost every single assignment with it. That's why I congratulated myself. *shot*

........
..........
..............

I'm stuck. Head's crammed with lists of stuff.

1. I need a lappy.
2. To finish my assignments.
3. For now, get piccies regarding sumbang mahram. Now.
4. And finish all math homework.
5. I need more Brands', 100 plus and ice creams.
6. I really need a lappy.
7. To email humans I miss too.
8. Before I forget, to kidnap pcghs' F6's math teachers and bring'em here.
9. Banging my head on the table repeatedly is so tempting.
10. I want to see ning and wei yun before they leave. T^T
11. Last but not least, I need MOAR sleep.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.


*Sorry my darlings. Emails are late. And guess what, when everyone knows that the campus' wifi sucks, and the only broadband received here is celcom, everyone gets one. Now, both wifi and celcom broadband are slow. So nice. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment