23 August, 2009

Alphabet Tag by Fish

A - Available: I told my lecturer I lelong pun takda orang mau. XD

B - Birthday : 26th April.

C - Crush on : It ended.

D - Drink you last had : Warm milo.

E - Earliest person you talked to : A rat. Wait that's not a person.

F - Favourite song : For the moment, River flows in you by Yiruma.

G - Games : I'm dying to play now.

H - Hometown : No tell no tell. XD

I - In love with : SOBA, D.Gay-man, J16. =3

J - Juggle : ........I suck at juggling.

K - Killed someone : If cockroaches and lizards are someones.

L - Longest car ride : Erm... Cant really remember.

M - Milkshake flavour : Vanilla !!!! =D

N - Number of siblings : A brother and a baby.

O - One wish : For now, a lappy please. And lots and lots of cash!

P - Person you called recently : Shell.

Q - Quest in life : ......Dun really get this.

R - Reason to smile : Smiles are free. =D

S - Song you last heard : .....River flows in you by Yiruma.

T - Time you wake up : 9.43am. Today.

U - Underwear colour : Grey. Damn why is this here.

V - Vegetables : Never really loved them. Unless they're in burgers. XD

W - Worst habit : Procastinating.

X - X-rays you've had : Chest X-ray.

Y - Yoyos are : FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. =D

Z - Zodiac sign : Taurus. I thought that's obvious.


7 people you want to tag (Excluding the person who tagged you):
......
...........
.............

Nah, I'm lazy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment