25 August, 2009

Back to Work

I.... woke up late. *dies* I planned to wake up at 6am this morning but apparently I didnt even hear my hp ring. So yeah, woke up at 10am. Orz. Math people, 10 - 6 = 4. FOUR HOURS. Zomg four hours, I can do so many things in four hours and I spent my four hours sleeping. *bangs head on wall*

Now to continue with my gerko (something like koku) assignment. And then my chinese history's. I do hope I can rush everything in time, coz I'm leaving penang around 4pm today. Very rush, and my luggage isnt ready. It's been raining for so many days and my clothes finally dried today. Rush rush rush...

Mum didnt feel like letting me out last night as she's worried that I might not be able to finish my assignments. As a matter of fact, maybe. >.< But I still think it's worth it. Went to wei's house last night. Jojo and luoyi were there too. We talked, we played. I cried, again. XP But hey, only drops okay. XD It's just that I know I'm so gonna miss wei when she's gone. Since ning is alrdy in canada, I'm gonna make it a point to practice emailing once I settled down after merdeka. Even if I dont have my own lappy and I have to stay up to 2am or 3am to do assignments. TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. *stares at clock*

Okay I think I'd better get back to work now. Who knows deedee might be able to finish her gerko within these few hours? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment