19 March, 2009

GO SHINDEE !!!

WHOOSH !!! I've finally finished the online registration for the bla bla bla thing which I dont really remember what it's called and I'm not so concerned about it as much as the kursus perguruan. XP Was filling up the form and tried to submit it but I'm not sure whether it's my connection problem or the website's that caused my com screen go hang whenever I wanted to submit the form. No big deal anyway, since I've clicked the SUBMIT button and printed out a copy of my registration particulars. =D

Okay, I was able to enter slumberland immediately after I got offline last night. I think I'm just tired. Mentally and physically. Haha. So tired that the minute my face touched my beloved soft pillow, ZzzZzzZzzz... XD Didnt have enough sleep last night, coz dad woke me up at 8.30am to let me practice driving with his van. Yesh, practicing with the van. But no more fields and bulls this time, I drove up and down the slopes for around 40 minutes I think. He lectured me like hell as if I'm a stupid. Oh wait, I AM a noob when it comes to driving. *sighs* I cant really control my left leg, which means, I cant handle the clutch well. So stopping and driving up the slope and changing gears were pretty hard for me at first. Nevertheless, it became easier after a few rounds of practice. I just kept quiet and nodded my head whenever I did something wrong and dad told me off. I know he's right and experienced. (He's real good at driving I can tell you. Especially his reverse and parking skills.) So I just listened to everything he said. I should be grateful that he didnt grab my neck and attempt to choke me. Haha. Coz he really has no patience in teaching someone something. XP

Back from driving, did house chores as usual, then gave myself a nice break of a DGM marathon. XD Managed to finish till epi 95. But but but! I CANT UNZIP THE FILE FOR EPI 102! NUUUU ~~~ !!! Someone pls send me the file, or I might have to wait till bossu comes back from maple syrup land in july. So near, yet so far... I'm beginning to like allen more. Ohya, and lavi and miranda too. =D But kanda, my love for you is still here !!! Hahahaha.

Hmm... Lets see... I think I spent hours surfing and checking out scholarships and stuff. So even if I dont get any, I wont feel guilty or anything. Coz I did try and apply. Still, form 6 is hard... =( I know its good to prepare myself for universities by taking F6. Just cant stop feeling nervous.. Or rather afraid? XDDD Ohya, I still have matrics. Might reconsider then. Thus, ShinDee waits...

Okay, I must go to bed now. Since I didnt get enough rest last night. And before dad wakes up and chases me to bed. (which might make him go GRAR and bar me from the computer for 3 days) XP

Yes I'm feeling better now. Must keep up ShinDee! GOGOGOGO !!!
Thank you very much for the concern my friends! *hugs* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment