22 March, 2009

Being Random

I have an hour or two before I leave the house to get to Puan Hor's place tonight. Jocinda's organising a potluck party at her place tonight! WEEEEEEEE. I'm so excited to see her. Miss her so much! Wonder what'll she say when she sees me. "Oh shindee, you've GROWN again." Hahaha. Grown horizontally I guess? XD But I've been controlling my diet for a month. And I've finally got back my measurements before SPM. CHEERS! So I guess it'll be okay gua...?

I'm so excited that I cant think of anything elso to do right now. So I'm now surfing aimlessly for blogskins. I've always wanted to change and get something I like more. I usually prefer plain and simple ones. Hmmm... Sometimes my taste turns out to be a little bit different. Only sometimes though. I might like something I dont usually like. =D So I'm now searching again... :P

Weeee.. That's all for now! Hahahaha... *runs off excitedly* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment