20 March, 2009

3rd Day In A Row

Line is pretty laggy tonight. Cant do anything much. Wanted to log into some websites for scholarships again but couldnt. *sighs* Maybe kami-sama wants me to rest for a night? XD Lame reason. Hahaha. Fortunately I can still sign into blogger despite of this 'nice' laggy connection. So that's why I'm here. =D

I've finally finished every single episode of DGM !!! WOOHOO !!! =D But I still need epi 102. I think the 102 I watched wasnt complete, not sure. Nevermind, now heading for the manga! Once everything's settled down, I'll start following up the manga again. Still busy these days. Haih...

Jo-Hannah's leaving for NS tomorrow. Will miss her, but she said I can call her during weekends. YAY !! =) She's still having her sore throat and coughing. Hope she'll remember to take her medication when she's there. REMEMBER JO-HANNAH! XDDDD And get well soon !!!

Wonder should I wake up early to practise driving or not... I would like to practise, but I'm afraid of my dad's lecturing. He's frightening whenever I did something wrong. *shivers* I'm gonna sit for my driving test on the 30th. Less than a fortnight away. T_T I'm getting nervous, but I'm sure all I need is more practice. But again, the thought of driving with my dad makes me super nervous. *gulps* Must ask uncle (the guy who taught me how to drive that kancil, XD) to let me practice more.

Just noticed that I've been blogging for 3 days in a row. XP Broke my record. Hahaha. Well, I'm getting my bloggy bloggy mood back I guess. And it's really fun to start writing again. Come to think of it, it's been decades since I last wrote in chinese. Blogging and on paper with a pen. Getting lazy eh... I'm feeling guilty for abandoning my blog again... *hides*

Oooo.. It's 2.11am. Looks like I'm sleeping early tonight. Wait, its not early. XP Never mind, will readjust my sleeping hours soon. =)

OH WAIT, I know that it's someone's birthday today. But I cant remember who is it. 20th Mac. I'm 100% sure about this. Hmm... Bleh, will remember it within these few days anyway. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment