20 March, 2009

Random Otaku Test

It was raining for the past few hours, although it stopped once or twice, and continued raining again... Raining = laggy internet connection = cant do anything much = can only log into blogger. Was looking at Allenisya's blog when I saw a post of testing whether which type of otaku (nerd doesnt sound nice) you are. XP It was quite long, the post I mean. But since I've nothing much to do now, (is lazy to practice writing my hiragana), so... I'M TAKING THE TEST! =D

ANIME/MANGA NERD:
[x] You watch anime.
[x] You read manga.
[x] You buy/collect anime DVDs or manga volumes.
[x]You own some other form of anime/manga merchandise.
[x] You have referred to an anime character as 'hot' before.
[ ] You have cosplayed.
[ ] You have done so in public.
[x] You have been to an anime/manga convention.
[ ] You have created/joined a fanclub for an anime/manga character.
[ ] You have created/joined a hateclub for an anime/manga character.
[x] You have squealed when you found out somebody had the same name as an anime character you knew.
[ ] You enjoy drawing anime. (I cant draw.)
[ ] People you know know you as the 'anime' person.
[x] You know that it is pronounced as 'mawnguh' and not 'manga' like it is spelled.
Anime/Manga Nerd Points: 8

ART NERD:
[x] You like art.
[ ] You actually consider yourself an artist.
[x] When using art supplies, the brand of them matters to you.
[x] You have a favorite brand.
[x] You have asked for art supplies as a Christmas/birthday gift before.
[ ] You give people your drawings as gifts. (Again, I cant draw.)
[ ] People actually ask for your drawings. (I'm being repetitive.)
[ ] You are known as 'the art person' at your school.
[ ] Instead of just 'brown' or "pink', you'd be specific; it's 'sienna brown' or 'blush pink'. Or whatever.
[x] You have taken an art class outside of school.
[ ] You have considered a career as an artist.
[ ] Your school papers are always covered in doodles.
[x] You have a favorite artist. (In my case, not only one.)
[x] Your drawings have been framed. (My first drawing of my family when I was 6.)
[ ] You carry a sketchbook with you everywhere you go. (I bring a notebook and pen.)
Art Nerd Points: 7

MUSICAL NERD:
[ ] You play a musical instrument. (Used to)
[ ] You play more than one instrument.
[ ] You actually really enjoy playing your instrument. (I did, and I LOVED it.)
[ ] You've given your instrument a name.
[ ] You've participated in an extracurricular activity for your instrument. (YESH!)
[ ] You are known by what you play.
[x] You listen to classical music.
[ ] You are wondering whether that refers to the classical music genre or the classical music time period.
[x] You have a favorite composer.
[ ] All of your friends are from your band/orchestra class.
[ ] You write music.
[x] You've had discussions with your friends about music; your favorite composers/instruments/musical time periods/key/etc...
[ ] You have considered a professional career with your instrument. (Hahaha, dreamt of it, but it wasnt the instrument I knew how to play. XP)
[ ] You are never nervous playing for other people.
Musical Nerd Points: 3

VIDEO GAME NERD:
[x] You play video games.
[x] You own more than 4 different video game systems. (Not sure what did it mean by systems)
[x] You've had debates over which system is the greatest.
[ ] You play video games every day. (used to)
[x] You have played a video game for over 10 hours. (You bet I did.)
[x] You have songs from your favorite video games on your MP3 Player.
[ ] You love to talk about video games. (Only when the mood is there.)
[ ] You memorize the dates for when a new game is being released. (Used to.)
[ ] People know you as the 'gamer' person. (Only once, a long time ago.)
[ ] You spend more time on video games than you do hanging out with friends.
[x] Your gaming system is in your room. (Think so...)
[x] You have preferences when it comes to what company your game came from. (Cant rmb which one was it anymore..)
[ ] You've had debates over which company is the best.
[x] You keep playing a game until you beat it. (You bet I do!)
[ ] NEVER LOOK UP CHEATS FOR BOSS BATTLES. >:{] It makes you angry when you found out somebody looked up cheat codes on the internet to beat their game.
Video Game Nerd Points: 8

COMPUTER NERD:
[x] You use the computer every day. (I ALMOST cant live without it, unless I've something else to do.)
[x] You have an account/username on some sort of social website.
[x] You go into random internet chatrooms. (Twice, I was too bored.)
[x] You spend at least 2 hours a day on the computer.
[x] You use computer faces. :D XD XP D: ^_^ >.> and etc.
[x] It is hard to go a day without using the computer.
[x] You spend time in online forums. (Not that much anymore. Have other stuff to do.)
[x] In the forum/chatroom you use, you are known there by everyone else. (It depends.)
[x] You have friends you have only met online.
[x] You have/have had a girlfriend/boyfriend you have only met online. (HAHAHAHA, I had a GIRLFRIEND. =D)
[x] You have actually met an online friend in person.
[ ] U cn ezly rd 'txttlk'.
[ ] You have said 'lol' or 'omg' in speech that is not online.
[x] You can type really, really fast. (Yes, when no one's watching. Dont know why.)
Computer Nerd Points: 12

Hmmm... Just like what I've expected, Computer Nerd! XD Followed by Anime/Manga, Video Game, Art and lastly Music. But I dont think I'm considered a computer nerd leh... More of...obsessed? :P

It was kinda fun doing this test. Hahaha. XD

2 comments:

  1. lols! sokka =D u're a computer nerd~ XDD i thought u're an anime nerd too XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so! Haha. I might be one if I cosplay. Coz a few of the things I didnt tick up there is sort of related to cosplay. *sighs* And and and... I CANT DRAW. Orz.
    And thanks for following my blog! =D

    ReplyDelete