08 September, 2013

HI

I've been busy with my practicum for almost two months, and I never expected things to be THIS hard. I seem to be unlucky enough the get the most packed schedule among the six of us who are allocated in this school. Nevertheless, I think I'm tough enough to strive through all these? XD 

Two weeks left and actually I'm still very busy now, with both the final observations by my lecturers scheduled on the next week. I miss writing a lot, and I think it won't harm much to scribble a few words here before I continue my work. Hee. 

To friends who have been wondering whether I've abandoned this blog or not, my answer is no. But IF I really do plan to stop blogging (which won't be anytime near, at least for a few more years ahead), I'll leave a message, and not just run off without saying anything. 

I still love writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment