01 November, 2012

New Backgrounds!

OH YES BABEY THREE PAPERS DOWN!! Two left.

PHEW. *wipes sweat off forehead*

Didn't have anything much to update here for the past few days other than my boring (and last minute) revisions. But I did do some stuff, when I procrastinated again. XD

I almost forgot that I have a Twitter account. I stared and stared, and I find my background darn boring. And this is how it looks now.

CUTE ISN'T IT? =D

On the other hand, I came across Elle Magazine's new front page of S.H.E.. Seriously they're gorgeous! And then I spent a little time to edit the photo, shifted it a little to the left of my screen so that it won't be blocked by my desktop shortcuts. I haven't changed my desktop background eversince I bought lappy. Why? Coz I haven't seen any black backgrounds that I like this much for years. (You know, light backgrounds make the desktops icons look pretty illegible)

S.H.E. on Elle's front cover!
SEXY? Y/N?

I love my desktop so much now. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment