13 November, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 15

HEYYY!! It's finally my year end break and yes I'm home for 7 weeks again! Which is something not really good in way - MANY OF MY HOLIDAY PLANS FAILED - due to personal reasons.

Before reaching Penang, I did many thinking on the bus. Maybe I should blog every day? You know just to brush up my writing skills and it's pretty much going downhill. I wanted to do my first 1.5m cross stitch but I have budget issues.

I dug out my first blog challenge, which I clearly remember that I left it at the last day-challenge. 

DAY 15 - ONE THING I NEED TO SAY


I have just 'retired' from the 'class rep' post. I'm OFFICIALLY FREE from being any of the class committee! I met different kinds of problematic people and many kind people. I found out that we just can't divide people into the NICE and the BAD ones. There are people who are somewhere in the middle. There are also people who never intended to harm you, but actually did without themselves knowing. 

I'm a person who really remembers stuff. (Ignore the eeny weeny things lah.) But after these six months, I've learnt that I need to let go of things. I'm going to learn to put down hatred, and treat the things I dislike neutrally. Help and love that I have felt and received, I will never forget you. 

Thank you, to those who helped me so much.
Thank you, to those who gave me troubles. I grew because of you.
Thank you, to those who willingly sacrificed without hoping for anything in return.

Thank you, to everyone who supported me all the while.
It's that trust that helped me through whenever I face difficulties.

This post might look exaggerating to you. But I really learnt many stuff. I never wanted to the head of the class, but I won't regret that I did.

The happiest things for the semester, I finally had quite a few gatherings with friends. GOOD AND HAPPY ONES. And my relationship with him grew too. =)

I now look forward to going back and meeting my housemates again. Two years left, and it'll be over in a glimpse. Treasure it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment