16 September, 2012

Hurt Again

Like what I always say - SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. The thing is you have to learn something from it.

Eversince I was a brat, I trusted too many people and ended up being ditched. UNAPPRECIATED. Seriously I get so furious and embarrassed whenever it happens. But this time, I didn't feel the anger anymore. I just stared into space, and many things flashed through my mind. All the unwanted memories, they came back. Things that I refused to let them haunt me, countered me when I'm weak.

People ask me why is it so hard to trust people, and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise. Yes there are things you might want to hide away, but if you care enough, wouldn't there be an alternative? It's so painful that I almost feel like giving up in trusting people.

I don't feel the anger anymore. 
I JUST FEEL THE PAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment