14 June, 2010

Be Happy ;)

Hmmm, feeling a little bit bored.

Went to surf aimlessly for blogger templates. I've been repeating for umpteen times that I wanna change my blogger template but due to severe procrastination I'm still stuck with this old template. I went to register at Netlog and I even went to Weebly. And now I'm beginning to neglect both sides. Bleh.

Maybe I should make myself happier at all times now. Coz I never knew that my unhappiness actually influences the people around me sometimes. I didn't notice that I'm being a little bit emotional and grumpy these days till he told me. He didn't exactly use the words, I did. Nah nothing unhappy happened no worries. =) Guess it's due to my aunt's upcoming visit.

Managed to sort out everything in my external hard drive. All that's left would be the stuff in lappy and also the computer at home. My progress is pretty slow.. The pain from both my left shoulder and also my back is still hurting me as if they never did. Orz. I do hope it'll get well soon..

NOTE TO SELF: BE HAPPY. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment