13 June, 2010

Wasted

One of dee's favourite quotes - Time flies. XDDDDDD

One week down, two weeks more to go before Sem 3 starts. I had this kiampak, some might refer this as kiasu, plan before the break. I know I wouldn't be able to hang out that frequent as the others. And parents told me that baby will still go to Kiddy House. So I was thinking... Maybe I can do some revision? XDDD

And as usual.. Nah, nothing goes as planned. Baby stayed at home, so I'm back to babysitting. And one more pathetic thing -  I don't have my own room anymore. Parents are using the room. Which means, I don't even have a proper table to write on anymore. I'm merely using lappy on a box in the hall. TT^TT

My back is hurting again. And so is my left shoulder. Yes very weird, ONLY my left shoulder. Seriously I should be lying down and not facing lappy anymore. Sitting like this is making things worse. But still.. When I look back into my first week of the holidays, I've only managed to surf for a little bit. Wasted. One week, wasted.

Was thinking maybe I should at least finish clearing my hard drive's stuff first. And clear all my stuff from the computer at home. =)

It hurts.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment