01 August, 2011

Promises

I woke up feeling something heavy pressuring my heart. I feel panicky, yet I know what I was supposed to do after getting myself fresh. I started printing out my first assignment for the semester, and I'm still feeling very uneasy. I reached the classroom feeling hungry, as I didn't get to eat breakfast in time. Suddenly Francis noticed that I printed his matrix number incorrectly. Both him and I know that it's not a big deal, we settled everything with liquid paper. Just, I don't know why this simple incident scarred my mood, and everything started to pour out. All the unhappy and uneasy pieces, everything started to be unearthed. Nobody sensed me feeling unhappy, even him. And I didn't even realize this fact till a classmate asked me what was wrong. I guess only her noticed. That was the only time I knew something IS wrong. I don't feel right at all and I chose to go to the toilet to chill out. Everything became worse when "it" happened.. 

Sometimes I wonder, are promises meant be to broken?


No comments:

Post a Comment