03 August, 2011

I'm a Fool

I shouldn't have hoped, I shouldn't have expected anything. But what I wanted was very simple. A simple meal turned out into something that ruined everything. My hard work, my plans, my effort, my hope. I have big plans, but nothing seems to be right. No one can change within a day, not to mention a night. So time will be the judge. However when even time is not given, I have no single clue what I can do to make the situation better. I don't know how. Why is it like this.. I had to lie to parents and friends to cover up everything. Everything has to be sealed up. Even crying is a sin.. I wanted to sleep over everything, but then I realised.. I can't even afford to sleep so much anymore.. And even sleeping is a challenge..

I thought no one noticed, yet many did. 
I made a fool of myself..

I always miss SOBA's shoulders when I yearn for someone to lean on.. But when I reached our wall, I don't even have the courage to tell them I miss them..

No comments:

Post a Comment