02 February, 2011

Loosening the Grip

I haven't blogged for so long and I'm back to torture your eyes with my rants.. 

I'm repeating my mistakes again.. I'm falling into the same hole again.. After so many unhappiness, I wait every now and then for the miraculous pain reliever.. But who knows, sometimes I can't even get near it.. 

There's always this internal conflict within the hearts of all females I believe. When we're born with the tendency to think a lot, we have to keep ourselves rational at the same time. I myself experience it almost all the while.. I thought I'll live on like this and nothing will happen.. But somehow it blurted out. And the results I get scarred me again.. I still have a lot more to learn.. No matter how much I've learnt.. I'm still climbing up the endless ladder of learning.. And it just gets harder and harder.. And when I fall, the degree of pain is proportional to the height I've climbed.. And the height I've climbed, refers to the amount of effort I've poured in..

It's like sand you know.. You mustn't grip too hard.. You'll lose touch of it so much sooner than you think.. I didn't know that I was tightening my grip slowly.. I should loosen it now.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment