08 February, 2011

The Pain..

I woke up late today. Terribly late. My alarm didn't ring and cherry had to wake me up and luckily I was in time get myself ready in 5 minutes before we leave the house..

Last night I couldn't sleep well again.. Woke up many times in the middle of the night.. One thing I'm glad about is that I didn't have new insect bites. =) I was clever enough to apply medicated oil to my body before I went to bed. ;)

I'm mentally tired today.. Don't plan to think anymore, and not to hope for more. I'm an adult already.. I should be more realistic.. I let myself slack for the entire evening. =) I even learnt a little bit on how to pluck the guitar strings and my fingers still hurt. Although it was only for half an hour or so, it was very relaxing and enjoying. =) The four of us sat on two mattresses and it was a pretty funny scene to hear weirdly-out-of-tune sounds. Cherry already has some basics while Chia and Wendy have just started their first guitar lesson last night. So apparently I'm the only one who haven't got a single clue on how to play this instrument. XP I still feel the pain when I type now but it's not a big deal. =)

I started watching Alice Academy, another anime series. It's a short 26-epi and I simply watch this childish anime coz it was the first anime I watched on Animax back then and I only got to watch the first four episodes. I've always wanted to know more about Natsume. =)

My aunt has come, the pain is getting worse but it doesn't matter. It'll just go away sooner or later. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment