07 February, 2011

CNY(?)

Surprisingly our house has the CNY mood this year. =) We have so many red-cover containers filled with festive cookies. Mum enjoyed decorating our porch wall, and we enjoyed packing souveneirs for mum's customers. =) Although there were sometimes when I really got bored and I had nothing to do.. >< Angpao's are as few as usual, but there's nothing much to be sad about coz it's always been like this. =)

This year's Chinese New Year holidays has been brought forward.. So everyone came back earlier on Day 4 of CNY.. I'm not staying at the hostel anymore.. I've moved out with a few classmates to a new house somewhere near the campus.. I miss sooyin a lot.. I miss the bed talk we always had.. I miss the times when I get back to our small room and we get to talk to each other or discuss about something.. It's like I can seldom chat with her already.. I'm really grateful that we can still go home together and attend certain classes together..

Finally saw dear today. =) Haven't seen him for a week and it seemed so long.. I don't know why but I have this feeling that we're spending time together less.. Or maybe it's really because we seldom have private time already. =) Every week's date is like motivation whenever I feel stressed and tired over work.. It really is a sudden change for me and believe it or not, it's been a month and I'm actually still trying to cope with things.. He has also tried hard to make things better.. Maybe it's just me being unable to cope with everything at the same time. I'll just try harder to take things the easier way.. =)

One week at home will sure make me get homesick soon.. Plus my aunt's coming in a week or so.. I seriously need to get myself ready for this week. It'll be my first official presentation next week and I hope I can perform better this time. (But I always seem to laze around so I think I'm talking rubbish)

All the best tomorrow deedee. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment