14 May, 2010

Dunno Lah

Feeling sien again. Orz.

Couldn't sleep last night, maybe it was due to that uber long nap I took. I only managed to slumber around 4am. Fortunately we didn't have class after the assembly today, coz though it's only the assembly, it's already tiring enough. I can't believe that I just fell on the bed and slept for five hours straight. No bath no nothing till I woke up for dinner my goodness. Orz.

Went to watch the match I've been waiting for so long. Frankly speaking I'm kinda disappointed. Not by the nervous performance of Lee, but by the not-so-exciting match. The big gap of the second round was a little bit speechless. It seems like whenever Lee meets Lin, he gets nervous and screws up somewhere. There were some parts where I went out of words to describe how I felt. Argh I dunno.

Throat's not feeling well. Maybe it's because I ate some fried stuff and I carried on cheering so loudly without drinking a drop of water. I'm now alone in the room feeling sien again. Roommate's doing revision with her classmates downstairs. The others are either busy doing revision, home or watching Thomas. Dunno lah. I should be studying right now but I'm plainly staring at the books and notes on my table. Orz.

Sheesh I'm talking crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment