26 October, 2012

Terribly Behind Schedule

Literally as the title meant, my progress is very very VERY slow. Lately I've been procrastinating pretty much, and I loaf around a lot. I had insomnia for the past three nights. Slept around 5am three nights ago, 4am two nights ago, and last time approximately between 3am to 4am. Damnit.

Yesterday however, was a pretty light and enjoying day. I had revision with Vera, a very sweet junior of mine at my house. She even made the effort to come here just to revise on some stuff that her lecturer hasn't taught her class. She came around 10am, and we unexpectedly discussed and revised until nearly 4pm! And of course we had lunch together. Lunch failed a little as the soup dried up fast hahaha. 

Oh and you know what? She gave me a little container from Ikea! I like Ikea's stuff!! XD


Didn't expect to get something so sweet in return! 
Thanks Vera! 


No comments:

Post a Comment