05 December, 2011

This 'BLOCK' Business

I felt like I've been slapped at the face. TWICE. How could I let this happen to myself again? Orz.

That feeling when you're added by someone, and then 'unfriend'ed by the same person just because you said something he doesn't like. Okay I guess I can understand that. I will NEVER add or approve this person's friend request again. 

That feeling when you're invited by someone, and then blocked. I can't find that exact word to describe this feeling. Depressed? Offended? I don't know. I'll refer this person as C. C is a nice friend and we do talk sometimes but not all the time. So I don't feel like revealing his/her identity as I think C might be reading this. 

Sometimes I don't understand the reason behind certain blocks. I do believe in application or game blocks as the non-stop incoming game requests can really spam your notifications annoyingly. That's why I don't send requests to people whom I know they don't play that game. Or even hate that game. To end up being blocked or deleted by someone is just so.. Sad.

So my perspective of this 'block' business is that you don't have to block a person unless this person has offended you in any ways. If you don't want a certain person to see your personal (so called personal but visible those who you allow to see) stuff, you shouldn't add or invite that person in the first place. 

Unless you hate that person for no reason. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment