16 November, 2011

First Defrost

I didn't mean to disappear after I came back to Ipoh. I can still recall everything I did pretty clearly. Coz there wasn't much other than preparing a big surprise for him. XP

Yep I was literally busy with the preparation, and after that I carried on with my revision for my semester exams. I'll start things chronologically. I start preparing for this ''surprise'' (shows the XD face) ever since the Deepavali break. I only got busy in Ipoh for his birthday card. I upgraded it to a booklet so it took me a few days, almost a week. Remember I said that I don't have artistic genes as my brothers inherited everything from my mother and left me none? It kinda surprised me that I actually produced something which can relate to the word 'creative'. Well erm, it's colourful! *slapped* I inserted some new ideas like photos and decos. I wanted to take photos of it but I didn't get to. I might upload it if I get to. =D Dear's surprise was literally a surprise that made him jump! I had a plan with his friend with his hometown buddy and he brought along his girlfriend to surprise dear with a birthday cake.  I... think I'll save the rest. XDDDD

Early 11.00am this morning, tired and hungry, I FINALLY FINISHED MY MAJOR PAPERS. I have four subjects in all, and there is only one left, which is my PE paper. The worsts are over and now I'm left with this shrimp. Or maybe I shouldn't underestimate it, just in case. XP Everything was quite okay, and with okay I mean it's as hard or challenging or easy or satisfying as expected. For example, I couldn't even finish my paper in time today and I still think it's okay. Coz it's within expectations. So yea I'm talking crap again. 

I'd better go off and take my bath now. XP


No comments:

Post a Comment