15 March, 2011

To Be Positive

I finally got myself into the assignment mode last night.. I got an idea on how to arrange the info by combining whatever I surfed from the internet. Though a little bit tired while waiting for dear to get online, I enjoyed the waiting hours as we chatted. And lastly the goodnight call I've been waiting. :)

I woke up early this morning, to receive a joy-killing news from dad. It seems like my bike's payments have been delayed again and the keys are now taken and kept till the payments are updated. I'm also surprised when I knew that dad didn't pay for my broadband bills yet. I handed him the money so that he'll be able to settle it when he's free.. I just hope that it'll be done before the next month as my broadband will be cut off if payments are delayed by three months. ><

Due to the payments' delay, I had to withdraw the rest of my allowance to pay it off. Frankly speaking, I feel kinda down about this.. The thing is I've been surviving in Ipoh on my allowance for the past whole month and I plan to keep the rest for the entire semester. At least I can take care of myself and I don't have to burden my parents. However I'm now a little bit worried about how am I going to settle this after my PBS.. I still have a little bit left from my red packets from CNY and I guess that will hang on for a week at least.. Till I think of another way.. I always feel bad to get money from my parents.. Sigh.

Ever since I moved out from the hostel, my food expenses has increased a lot. I plan to bring sandwiches to classes instead of throwing money at the canteen for non-fullfilling food. Worse comes to worst I'll just hang on till lunch or when I get back home. At least I can cut down on food expenses and the main meal will be my dinner. And dinner's the one I don't feel like skipping. XD Dear's worried too and he suggested we spend less when we go out but I think our dates aren't that costly anymore when compared to the last semesters. A meal and movies are okay. And sometimes at the arcade doesn't cost us that much too. It's simple and enjoyable enough for me.. I appreciate the concern and that's always been one of the reasons I keep telling myself that I'll be able to get through these. :)

Happy or not, I still need to face these problems. And I can't believe it's Tuesday already.. I seriously need to push myself harder in order to get everything done by this week.. Actions speak louder than words so.. I might be talking crap. Ignore me. XP


No comments:

Post a Comment