06 January, 2011

Relieved

Had my first Pengurusan Gerko for today. DEWAN KELEDANG AT PULAKO WITH AIRCON IS JUST SO NICE. It's not very cold, but I like it when I don't sweat so much during classes. I can't really concentrate when I feel dizzy with the heat. >< 

Next, Falsafah Pendidikan. I received my first tutorial presentation of this subject. Planned to surf for materials when I'm back from my date but I'm too tired.. Must work on it tomorrow. I wanna finish it by this weekend.

I finally did my first presentation of the semester. Math in BM is still weird. Sigh. And the funny thing is, we prepared to elaborate on our points a lot (we were even prepared to draw some simple illustrations), and in the end the lecturer did all the explanations. XP Glad it ended smoothly, and I think the two new classmates are not bad. ;)

Finally a date out with dear today. It was a simple yet great one. I'm glad, and relieved. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment