16 March, 2011

Pumped, Kinda

I didn't blog last night as I was pushing myself to finish the first part for Math 1's assignment last night. And I managed to finish that part last night! =D Really sick of numeration systems now.. Orz.

So.. Regarding the bike payment, dad paid it off and we got back the keys. Everything is back to normal, just that there are a few more months' left to settle. I believe we'll be fine. :) Well I'll leave my money problem till after PBS.. Coz I can't do anything much now. Right?

I woke up happily this morning. ^^ Maybe because I was woken up by dear's message. :P And then I got myself busy immediately with assignments after brushing my teeth. I have this sudden motivation to finish everything I can do for Math 1 today and I did it! Okay almost only lah. >< I'm now working on the bibliography and all that's left is the part I need to work on with Chia when she comes tomorrow. Seriously translating Malay to Egyptian is so insane. I translate word by word and I see pictures only. Glad it's over. At least for now. @@

I haven't mentioned that I'm hooked up on Cityville right? :P Anyways, yea I'm kinda addicted to it in a way but I'm leveling up slower now as I've reached a higher level, plus with these assignments bugging me I need to put it aside.. I'm glad I'm actually working for these few days and I'm gonna reward myself by eating a ham sandwich now hahahaha! Lame. == That's my breakfast and lunch actually. Literally toasted bread and ham. *shrug*

AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so gonna finish my Math 1 bibliography after food and then I'll start to work on Math 2. GOGOGO !!! >:D


No comments:

Post a Comment