17 August, 2010

Must Continue

PN class was cancelled at the eleventh hour, so I happily brought my nasi lemak back to my room. Next class will be at 12.30pm. MT1's quiz shouldn't be a problem... I think. ><

I'm currently at 谈情说案's epi 20. I really want to finish it clear out another 5GB from lappy. Something's wrong with my tummy today, went to the toilet once, but the stomachache hasn't stopped till now. *sigh*

I'm still not done with EQ's essay yet. I seriously hope I can finish it real soon to start with PN. When I saw dear  spending a few hours on only half of the reflection part, I doubt how much time will I use to complete this assignment. =(

After waking up early for two days continuously, my eyes are kinda tired.. I'll see if I'm tired. If I can sacrifice my nap, I will continue with the essay-writing.

Gogogo. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment