06 August, 2010

Excited

Finally we presented our drama for the very first time in front of a few classes and a lecturer. Without props though. XP Everything was pretty okay. K6, the class of juniors we're cooperating with, did pretty well and somehow I think we made the right choice? XD

It's a good thing I didn't expose the name of my little master here. Coz I've just realised that my blog can be pretty public in a way. I was mass-adding this class, of course those I know lah. And bloggy's URL is written right underneath my profile picture. == 

Anyway.. I'm in a damn good mood now hahahaha. So different when compared to the mood of my previous posts. =P Had a great time FB'ing, chatting with peizhen and chia, and also sms'ing him. ^^

I CANT BELIEVE I'M FINALLY WEARING MY BLAZER TOMORROW. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment