28 June, 2010

Semester Three Begins

Today's the first day of Sem 3. Cant believe I'm already here for a year already when I saw juniors moving into the hostel. I feel so old... *of course thanks to my back too*

ITAI NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ==
When is this pain gonna end ??? TT^TT

Really, the campus sure gives us surprises every single semester. This time they give us a really big one. Seniors three years older are asked to move out of the hostel, and we the youngest seniors stay behind, squeezing three a room. A Block was for the girls, now they have to move out, and somehow find a room to get into. One of my classmates ShinLin is staying over at my place for the moment. And why do they wanna clear the girls' block? Bingo, for the guys. Orz. And of course they too need to squeeze like us.

The poor people will have to bear with this till 9th July, according to the Admins. But still, you never know what will happen and the surprises are really giving me the goosebumps. ==

Why is this happening?
Simple -- Tak cukup tempat tidur sebab terlalu banyak orang.

And why terlalu banyak orang?
Senang -- They DIDNT check the number of rooms we have.

My batch has already around 360 people, and the expected number of juniors coming in is 512 !!! Freaking many thankyou! If I've not mistaken, the equation should be something like [ E + F + G + H = J < K ]. How in the world can our trainees fit in? -sigh-

Due to excessive members, we now have other problems. We not only have insufficient classrooms, we have inadequate classrooms and lecturers too. Behold... The fearful night classes. Combined classes are bearable. But night classes.. Where are all my karaoke my movies AND my dates ?! D=

This semester can be a little bit challenging for our KU's and PKU's.. It's hard to adjust the timetables as we have morning classes and night classes. We're now gonna share our classrooms with the juniors, like.. Half a day? Maybe they get to use it for the day and us, the night. Night till TEN PM.

I don't know how this batch of juniors will be like.. Hope they're not pampered ill-mannered little brats. And why is their first day of the orientation week so relaxing? I remember us rushing like crazy when it was us last year. I'm jealous. ==

Byebye to the three weeks' holidays.
Hello to my Semester Three of PPISMP.

One of the best things.. Finally I get to see you again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment